Simulate your mortgage for free with Nice bank
The mortgage loan or mortgage loan is the operation which allows you to finance a house, an apartment or a building of investment. It also allows you to buy land and have your new home built.
Whether you are a professional or an individual, the mortgage loan engages your future! Whether it is a first good or not, the stakes remain high. Investments are substantial and numerous stakeholders: notary, seller, real estate agent, entrepreneur, etc.
The mortgage is a crucial step in choosing a property, which is why a professional and personalized approach is essential.
Our experience, in close collaboration with our banking partners, ensures you the best solution whatever your profile.
Who can apply for a mortgage?
You can apply for a mortgage if you:
- Reside in Belgium;
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Receive regular income;
- Are not on file with the Capital Lender;
- For a project to purchase a property located in Belgium or if you already have a property in Belgium without mortgage registration.
The advantages of our Nice bank mortgage
- Acquire real estate;
- Choice on the amount to borrow;
- Monthly payment according to your repayment capacity;
- Several choices of formulas and borrowing possibilities;
- No bad surprise thanks to our advice.
- Benefit from an advantageous rate;
- Choose the amount and duration of the mortgage;
- No booking fees.
Because, at Nice bank, we are convinced that everyone deserves a chance, our highly qualified and specialized mortgage advisers can find the solution that suits your needs. In addition, our service as a broker is completely free for you.
More about the mortgage
What is a mortgage?
A mortgage or mortgage loan is a loan that allows you to borrow money to finance real estate or renovations.
How do I apply for a mortgage?
- Calculate your credit via our simulator;
- Submit your credit application online;
- Nice bank will contact you as soon as possible to finalize your request;
- Sign your loan contract;
- Finalize the administrative procedures with the notary;
- Enjoy your property.
How to apply for a mortgage?
- Apply for credit.
- One of our advisers will analyze with you the financial solution that meets your needs.
- After reflection, make your decision.
How much does a mortgage cost?
The cost of your mortgage depends on how much you want to borrow and how long you want to pay it off.
What is the Global Annual Effective Rate?
The APR (Annual Effective Annual Rate) is a percentage which represents the total cost of your loan per year, all costs included.
Do I need to take out mortgage insurance?
Life insurance is desired by banks, it is the guarantee of the total repayment of the credit in the event of death. Your loved ones will be protected and will keep the property. Otherwise, if the income cannot suffice for monthly reimbursement, the property will be sold.
Can I cancel a mortgage?
It is possible for you to terminate your credit before signing the deeds, this, within the deadlines provided by law and mentioned in the general conditions.
What will happen if I don’t pay back on time?
After three unpaid monthly payments, you will be reported to the Capital Lender. You risk not being able to take out a loan any more because banks or lending institutions are obliged to inquire with it before granting consumer credit.
Other questions to think about. Do you have equity? What is your repayment capacity? Does your home have fire insurance? What is your situation ? What is your project ? What is the total amount of the reimbursement? Have you thought about notary fees? Are you entitled to a tax benefit? Is the interest rate a fixed rate or a variable rate? What is the balance owed?
And now, it’s time to get started in real estate projects!